Totogi Charging-as-a-Service on AWS
In this paper, we deep dive into Totogi’s technical architecture, explain how it is securely incorporated into the CSPs core network and articulate important technical decisions that uniquely position Totogi Charging-as-a-Service.
The paper answers most questions that CTOs ask when they are considering adopting Totogi. Questions like:
- How do I connect my core network to Totogi?
- What are the interfaces Totogi exposes for IT integrations?
- How are charging requests evaluated?
- How does Totogi represent data?
- How is multi-tenancy implemented?
- What design choices did Totogi make to enable multi-tenant charging as a service?
- How is my customer information secured in Totogi?
- How does Totogi provide resiliency?
- How does Totogi manage latency?
- How does Totogi utilizes AWS services to implement planet-scale charging?