- Simplifies monetization of QoS (Quality of Service) plans including fair usage and 5G speed controls
- Offers crucial operational management enhancements
- Provides all customers immediate access to the latest features without any downtime
AUSTIN, TX, August 23, 2023 – Totogi, the leading provider of public cloud-based telco SaaS software, today, announces several new Charging-as-a-Service features are now available on the platform. The newest features available in the latest release include 2G/3G network integration, FWA support, 5G speed plans, additional APIs, and key operational management enhancements.
Like most truly SaaS products, features are automatically accessible to all customers of the service without having the complexity or cost of customer-by-customer software upgrades, thus providing all customers immediate access to new features without any downtime.
Totogi’s Charging as a Service platform offers telecommunication service providers (CSPs) such as network operators and MVNE/MVNOs, the capability to rate and charge network transactions in order to generate revenue.
- Totogi has now added easier integration with 4G PCRF and 5G PCF systems to simplify monetization of QoS (Quality of Service) plans, such as Fair Usage and 5G speed controls.
- The modern GraphQL account management API has been extended to simplify integration with payment systems for account debit and credit operations.
- Additionally, new rating features including flag-fall (fixed price) rating, minimum call charges and premium voice call and SMS rating are now accessible.
Totogi is committed to enabling telecom executives to use their valuable network data to drive meaningful customer engagement, and recognizes the importance of building the operational support capabilities essential for mission-critical real-time charging. Recent operational enhancements include customer-facing alarm integration enabling immediate indication of issues requiring customer actions, account database exports that allow the full customer database to be downloaded for offline analytics and revenue assurance, as well as new secure cloud connectivity options for MNO and MVNO customers.
Totogi’s true SaaS model and CI/CD software delivery continuously pushes new features into production. Since its launch in 2021, Totogi has grown to become the leading providers of Charging-as-a-Service, offering the first and only multi-tenant 5G and 4G charging engine and plan design tool in the world. Totogi’s public cloud native Charging-as-a-Service uses standard AWS capabilities and highly automated AI-enhanced software development tools and processes to create new pathways to monetization.
Danielle Royston, acting CEO of Totogi, said, “Totogi SaaS platform allows us to introduce valuable new features and operational enhancements faster and more easily than any other telco charging provider available on the market today. All users of our platform receive continuous updates to the platform without additional cost and without any downtime – simultaneously. We believe that over the course of the next decade more and more telcos will demand their application vendors deliver software in this way, and we couldn’t be more excited to be leading the shift to modern, public-cloud based applications in the telecommunications industry.”
To learn more about Totogi’s Charging-as-a-Service, visit the Totogi website.
- Telecom industry left behind in the customer experience evolution
- Totogi launches Churn Prediction Service to transform telco monetization
- Totogi announces gold sponsorship of MVNO Summit at MWC 2023 in Barcelona
- Totogi announces availability of Charging-as-a-Service in AWS Marketplace
Totogi’s world-class, carrier-grade BSS enhancement platform is used by CSPs and software developers to supercharge their current BSS with services such as charging with real-time usage insights, dynamic plan design, pre-negotiated marketplace offers, and more. Born natively on the public cloud, Totogi can scale up to 1 million transactions per second to instantly handle charging for 1 billion subscribers. Because Totogi is 100% API-driven, telcos of all sizes can easily integrate new services to craft superior subscriber experiences. Totogi offers usage-based pricing, with a free tier up to 250k subscribers – a model that is catalyzing innovation in the telecom industry. Totogi is an Amazon Partner and is available to buy in the AWS Marketplace. Learn more at Totogi.com.